Office Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
The Landfill Summer Hours
April 1 – september 30 : Tuesday 12-8, Thursday 12-5, Saturday 8-5
Building Permits applications can be obtained in the municipal office located at 208 Church Street, during office hours of Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm or below you can download.
The Building Official is Glen Irwin.
To book your inspections or if you have a building question or inquiry, he can be reached at 705-971-5116. Please leave all your details when leaving a message.
He does require 3 days’ notice for inspections.
His email is <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
For more assistance with any questions or concerns, please contact the Municipal Office at 705-248-2441 or email email@example.com
Completed building permits can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Building Permit forms below.
For permits to be processed in a timely fashion, ensure that all documents are received as required.
• IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER TO OBTAIN A BUILDING PERMIT.
• ALL PERMIT APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE DETAILED DRAWINGS TO SCALE.
• HEATING & AIR EXCHANGE (HVAC) DRAWINGS TO BE DONE BY QUALIFIED DESIGNER.
• IT IS ILLEGAL TO START WORK WITHOUT A PERMIT. PERMIT FEES WILL BE DOUBLED IF CONSTRUCTION BEGINS PRIOR TO OBTAINING BUILDING PERMIT (By-law #01-1275)
• BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO
PLANNED COMMENCEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION.
• DRAWINGS MUST BE ATTACHED. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS OR LACK OF SCALED
DRAWINGS MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR REFUSAL OF APPLICATION. EMAILED DRAWINGS ARE WELCOMED.
• ENSURE THAT THE BUILDING PERMIT IS POSTED AND THE APPROVED PLANS ARE KEPT ON THE JOB SITE
• CHIEF BUILDING OFFICIAL REQUIRES THREE (3) DAYS NOTICE PRIOR TO ALL
• BUILDING PERMITS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR NON-STRUCTURAL WORK SUCH AS
PAINTING AND LANDSCAPING OR FOR SEPARATE BUILDINGS OR STRUCTURES
OCCUPYING AN AREA OF 161 SQUARE FEET OR LESS THAT ARE USED FOR STORAGE.